1. Resfeber - The jitters that you get before getting on a trip wondering if everything will go as planned or unplanned (whatever you like).
2. Eleutheromania – An innate, powerful and alluring desire for freedom. If you are currently sitting on your desk and reading this and wanting to go as far as possible from your desk/work than this word sums it up. Remember, you got to start somewhere.
3. Fernweh – Homesick for a place where you’ve never been. We simply love this word. It describes so much that even a page wont.
4. Trouvaille – Discovering by a chance. You go somewhere not expecting anything or much but you fall for that place and not wanting to leave.
5. Hygge – That feeling when you are absolutely comfortable with friends & family and having a meal or drink. There is absolutely nothing in your mind such as work emails, unread messages etc. Simply living in the moment. Absolute BLISS!!!
6. Sonder – The awareness that each random passerby has or living a life that is completely different from yours but as complex and intense as yours.
7. Onism – The cognizance of how little of this beautiful world you will experience in your one life time.
8. Meraki – Putting your heart & soul in to WHATEVER you do. It doesn’t matter what position you are in. Simple giving yourself completely to the task at hand.
9. Numinous – The feeling of being speechless and inspired at the same time. When you see a monument or an activity that leaves you inspired and awestruck at the same time.
10. Dérive - A spontaneous journey where the wanderer lets the spirit of the surroundings, landscape and monuments move them.
11. Kopfkino – The literal meaning is ‘Head cinema’.(Or in India we say Khyali Pulao) This is where you have these situations play out in your head when you are in that boring meeting or library and you mind drifts to being in Casablanca or Paris!! Happens all the time with us when we make a personalized passport for you, knowing that these passport covers will travel the unknown corners of the world.
12. Zeitgeist – Capturing the feel of a specific moment in time. Simply put, that you become a traveller and not a tourist!!
To ensure that you stay on top of your trip, we have curated some travel accessories to suit travellers traveling solo, with your partner or with family.
Personalized Passport Cover – This product does the job efficiently. While it protects one of the most important document that you have i.e. the passport cover and it’s also personalized with the color that you want, your name and a charm(s). Each member of the family can have their own personalized passport cover which is unique and can be easily identified. Our personalized passport holders comes in over 50+ colors and over 100+ charms to choose from. It’s a must have for every traveller. We have also introduced MR & MRS PASSPORT COVERS with charms and are perfect gifts for couples.